Monday 4 April 2011

First love....

Hi y'all! I think all of us teens have had the fulfilling experience of first love.Whether the end has been bitter or surprisingly happy,I can't say but this I know for sure: first love is unforgettable.After all,it's the first time we understand exactly why we blush when that someone is around,or when we start associating all the senti love songs with that person.And why the hell are we so confident around our friends,but become an absolute klutz when they're around? Well,then we all know. :-) And that's the phase of life when you're flying,elated in seventh heaven and you feel nothing can go wrong.Ever.You trust that the person you feel so strongly for,the person your heart beats so frantically for,will never let you down.Oh,but don't they? Sure,they do.But you just try to convince yourself"Nah,he can't look away from me" "No way she won't accept me". Then the final put down.You pour your soul out to them,and what do they do?Lets just be friends?No,that's too decent.Now its"huh? you and me?have u seen yourself in the mirror?" It's that sad.There are tears,tears and more self pity.Then comes the rage.I myself look back and remember wishing that I could stab my first love with a 6 inch butcher knife :-D
But still,you'll find a small smile on your face whenever you think of that person....the first love of your teen life.

No comments:

Post a Comment