Monday 12 March 2012

Just JACOB :D

All right,people,I know I've already written one on Twilight but trust me,this one is PURELY Jacob,whom I unfortunately neglected in the twilight post.Now tell me,if I did that again,would Jakey ever forgive me? :-D So,Jacob Black,don't be angry please? This one is for you.


Lets start with: Who exactly is Jacob? No,I'm not referring to his role in Twilight.I'm not referring to Bella's best friend or Edward's nemesis,nor as Renesmee's soulmate.Jacob is just Jacob.Put more eloquently,in a well said statement:"Jacob is amazing.He's got this dashing,winsome personality,combined with a really good body and a drop dead gorgeous smile.He is someone who cares more for others than himself."






Isn't he awesome? Yep,surely.The character of Jacob Black is loved worldwide,especially  in the novel and movie of New Moon where he helps Bella get over Edward.He turns into her personal sun,and does all he can just to see her smile.(Not that the stupid witch cares.Once she realizes he loves her,she just goes on hurting him.) I think every teenage girl who saw New Moon or read it,felt a surge of sympathy towards the poor guy when Edward came back and he realized Bella had made her choice.


Bella might've  considered herself the epitome of self sacrifice but that was always Jacob.It was Jacob whose heart Bella broke.It was Jacob who accepted that she could never be his.It was Jacob who gave up the company of his pack in Breaking Dawn,just so that he could protect Bella.So,in that case,isn't it Jacob who gave up everything,just for the sake of that one person he loved?I think we were all glad he found Renesmee.She seems to be much less of a hassle than her irritating mom.


However I also realize that most Jacob lovers,those of the female variety,would have been bugged at this new arrival,cause it beats their chance,doesn't it? :-D But hey,anything better than to see him sad,right? Yes,that's what I thought.Jakey deserves nothing bt the best,wouldn't you agree,girls?


And of course,Taylor Lautner,who plays the character of Jacob Black,has turned out exactly as we girls imagined our Jacob would be.Washboard abs,killer tan,breathtaking smile,what else could anyone want?
I felt this song is quite suitable for him:
You got spark,you got spunk
You got something all the girls want <3

No comments:

Post a Comment